Grand Canyon full Day Adventure
1, 2 or 3 persons $575
4 or more persons $175 each
Custom outings for groups and individuals. Call Mike for a custom trip designed to match your area of interest. There are many options for great experiences in the Grand Canyon. Travel in Mike's large comfortable SUV on a private tour. Scenic day trips are designed to maximize your "once in a lifetime" chance to see one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders.
We recommend Mike's Grand Canyon Natural History Tour as an excellent way to see and understand this amazing geological phenomenon. Mike's guides will share their in depth knowledge of geology, natural history and anthropology. You may choose a short hike on the rim with a picnic lunch at a secluded overlook. The return trip takes in spectacular views of the Painted Desert, the Little Colorado River Gorge and the Navajo Reservation.
Grand Canyon Adventure includes:
- Transportation to and from our Inn in a large SUV
- Picnic Lunch
- Entrance fees to the park
- All the information on Grand Canyon's Geology and Natural History
- Professional guides with over 25 years of "big ditch" hiking experience
- WFR certified (Wilderness First Responders)